BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Atlanta
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
Taking care of an infant is a rewarding responsibility. And making sure you know CPR can prepare you for any emergency. CPR Certification Atlanta is here to deliver the best American Heart Association CPR classes with infant CPR training.
Atlanta Infant CPR
Taking care of an infant is a rewarding responsibility. And making sure you know CPR can prepare you for any emergency. CPR Certification Atlanta is here to deliver the best American Heart Association (AHA) CPR classes with infant CPR training. When you sign up for our infant CPR class, you will also receive the training needed to help adults and children!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Atlanta Locations
Atlanta’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Learning CPR training authorizes you to perform CPR in a medical emergency. In our CPR class with infant CPR training, you will learn —
- How to take care of an infant properly
- How to identify signs of unresponsiveness and a baby choking
- How to use your BLS, CPR, and AED use for the appropriate ages
Our team prepares you to be able to use your BLS, CPR, and AED skill set no matter the age of the person you are helping. Infants are typically in need of CPR because of cardiac arrest due to breathing problems. Here are a few statistics on why infant CPR is vital to know —
- 21,000+ young children died in 2018. SIDS and suffocation were the 4th and 5th leading reasons.
- Over 7,000 young children suffer from cardiac arrest every year.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is a blockage in the airway or respiratory failure.
- Other issues that you could provide CPR attention for include the following: smoke inhalation, head trauma, near-drowning, electrical shock, and poisoning.
What is CPR?
CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) is the lifesaving medical technique that combines rescue breaths and chest compressions to revive an individual who has suffered from cardiac arrest, whether a child, infant, or adult. CPR takes blood through the body to vital organs until further help arrives.
Note: Only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
By obtaining your American Heart Association CPR certification, you will meet OSHA requirements and be confident to perform this life-saving skill. This process can restore breathing until responders arrive to give further life support. You will learn how to —
- Recall the steps of CPR
- Look for a pulse
- Perform finger or palm chest compressions
- Reestablish regular breathing patterns
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Atlanta, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs Schools (Private and Public)
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
Your training will be hands-on in a smaller group size, giving you a more one-on-one training experience. Our CPR classes supply you with the highest quality CPR certification in the nation that all employers are looking for. And we are flexible in that you can either come to our training facility, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
We want to see as many people as possible certified in CPR!
How do I complete the CPR classes?
After completing your registration, just show up on the day of your class. Our classes are in-person and led by trained professionals who will facilitate all of the class components. This course will include the initial training, skills check, and written test while answering any questions you have. Our CPR classes fulfill AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification training requirements.
Be careful when looking online at other options. They could be missing the in-person training required for you to be fully certified. With our CPR renewal class, you will regain the highest-level CPR certification to help save a life!
When can I take my CPR course?
Sign up today for one of our weekly CPR class options!
When will my CPR certificate expire?
Two years is the maximum you can go before renewing your CPR certification card. This helps you know of any changes that have been made and refresh your knowledge and skills.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.