BLS CPR & AED Classes in Atlanta
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
CPR Certification Atlanta delivers you American Heart Association CPR classes. Our company has taught thousands of students across the nation with our same-day training, testing, and certification experience.
Atlanta CPR Classes
CPR Certification Atlanta delivers you American Heart Association CPR classes. Our company has taught thousands of students across the nation with our same-day training, testing, and certification experience. Our professional trainers cover everything needed to know CPR, including giving Basic Life Support (BLS) to children, infants, and adults, performing the seven steps of CPR, and using an AED machine to be confident in your life-saving skills. We provide the best individual CPR training at a fair cost, so everyone has the opportunity to receive this vital training!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Atlanta Locations
Atlanta’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Thousands of people could be saved annually if more people knew how to perform CPR. Our team wants you to feel confident in learning how to use your BLS, CPR, and AED skills during a life-threatening emergency.
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the training needed to revive an individual who has suffered from cardiac arrest. CPR restores unassisted breathing and a heartbeat but also keeps blood pumping through the body to vital organs until further medical assistance arrives!
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In your course, you will learn how to assist a child, infant, or adult and the seven steps of CPR, which includes —
- How to find a heartbeat
- How to perform chest compressions
- How to administer rescue breaths
- How to restore unassisted breathing
By choosing our CPR classes in Atlanta, you are attending the finest American Heart Association CPR classes and are fulfilling OSHA requirements.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We have many benefits in working with our CPR trainers!
- Our certifications are the finest and most widely known in the US.
- We love our Atlanta community! You can either come to our training facility, or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- Our training is hands-on, streamlined, in-person, and more individualized!
- You will receive your CPR card the same day you train and test.
How do I complete the CPR course?
All you need to do is sign up and show up to the class you picked; no prep is required beforehand. Your class will include all essential training modules to ensure your card is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
Our team will complete your training with a skills check and a written test while ensuring your questions are answered. Be mindful of other online CPR class options that are missing in-person training — this is essential to you being fully certified.
When can I take my CPR course?
We have many options weekly! Simply sign up for the one that best fits your schedule!
When will my CPR card expire?
All American Heart Association CPR classes must be renewed every two years, with a new card issued.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.